Recipe Yield: About 3 cups prepared
- 1 package PASTA RONI® Shells & White Cheddar
- 2-5 ounce cans tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup small broccoli florets (optional)
- In medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water and 2 Tbsp. margarine to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 12-14 minutes or until most of water is absorbed, stirring frequently.
- Stir in 2/3 cup milk, Special Seasonings and 2 cans (5 oz. each) tuna, drained, broken into chunks. Return to a boil; cook 1-2 min. or until pasta is just tender. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.
Tips and Variations
- Add 1 cup small broccoli florets during last 5 min. of cooking, before adding milk and Special Seasonings.