Tetrazzini with Cooked Turkey Strips
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper or roasted red pepper
- 2 cups cooked turkey strips
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery cracker crumbs or seasoned crouton crumbs
- In a medium saucepan, bring just to a boil: 1 1/3 cups water, 2/3 cup milk and 2 tablespoons margarine. Reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta, Special Seasonings, broccoli, onion and bell pepper. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Return to a boil. Boil uncovered 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently. Add turkey; cook and stir until heated through.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken. Top each serving with cracker crumbs.