Quick Herb & Butter Rice Skillet Dinner
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pouch (8.8 oz) Rice-A-Roni Heat & Eat Herb Butter Rice
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat until heat. Add ground beef. Cook 8 to 10 minutes breaking beef into crumbles, stirring occasionally. Stir in sliced mushrooms. Cook and stir until mushrooms are tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in frozen mixed vegetables. Cook and stir until all ingredients are heated through.
- Stir in sour cream or yogurt.