Angel Hair Carbonara Skillet
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (4.8 ounces) PASTA RONI® Angel Hair with Herbs
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 8 ounces (2 cups) ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- In large skillet, bring water, milk and margarine to a boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta, seasonings, and onion. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Return to a boil. Boil uncovered 3 minutes. Add peas; continue boiling 1 to 2 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove skillet from heat. (Sauce will be thin.) Stir in ham and sour cream. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.