Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen or canned peas, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- In large saucepan, over medium-high heat, melt margarine. Add bell pepper and onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add peas; cook 2 minutes more or until vegetables are tender crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1-1/4 cups water, milk, pasta and Special Seasonings. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Gently boil uncovered, 6 to 7 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in tomato. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.