Top Sirloin Steak Goulash
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (4.8 ounces) PASTA RONI® Angel Hair with Herbs
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips*
- 1 cup frozen corn or drained canned corn
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- Sour cream (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, bring just to a boil: 1 1/3 cups water, DO NOT ADD MILK, 2 tablespoons margarine and tomatoes. Reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta, Special Seasonings, cooked beef, corn, bell pepper, onion, garlic and paprika. Separate pasta with fork, if needed. Return to a boil. Boil uncovered 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 to minutes to thicken. Serve with sour cream, if desired.