Easy Chicken Divan-Style Dinner
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 tablespoons, margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 package RICE-A-RONI® Creamy Four Cheese
- 2 cups fresh or frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 1 tablespoon margarine. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side or until brown. Remove from skillet set aside.
- In same skillet, saute rice-vermicelli mix as package directs using remaining 2 tablespoons margarine. Add 2-2/3 cups water, chicken broccoli, onion and garlic. Bring to a boil.
- Cover reduce heat to low. Simmer 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Stir in Special Seasonings. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes before serving.