Chicken and Cheddar Skillet
Recipe Yield: 4
- 1 package (6.9 ounces) RICE-A-RONI® Chicken Flavor
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 pound (about 8) chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In large skillet over medium heat, sauté rice-vermicelli mix as package directs. Slowly stir in 2 cups water, seasonings and basil.
- Place chicken over rice; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 minutes; stir. Top evenly with tomato and green onions. Return cover and continue to cook 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.