Cheesy Broccoli Herb and Butter Rice Side
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pouch (8.8 oz) Rice-A-Roni Heat & Eat Herb & Butter Rice
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs or toasted sliced almonds
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Prepare frozen broccoli florets according to package directions.
- In medium skillet, stir together rice, broccoli, shredded cheeses and hot pepper flakes.
- Cook and gently stir over medium heat until combined, about 4 to 5 minutes. Top with panko or almonds.