Tomato, Basil and Broccoli Chicken
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 6.9-ounce package RICE-A-RONI® Chicken Flavor
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large skillet, prepare Rice-A-Roni mix as package directs, adding basil with water.
- Top with chicken; bring mixture to a boil.
- Cover; reduce heat. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Top with broccoli and tomato.
- Cover; continue cooking 5 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed.
- Sprinkle with cheese; let stand covered a few minutes before serving.
- Calories 460, Calories from Fat 126, Total Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 975mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 40g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg