Herb and Tomato White Cheddar Pasta with Vegetables
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (6.2 oz.) Pasta Roni® Shells & White Cheddar
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup frozen green peas
- 1/4 cup sliced, pitted black olives (optional)
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Prepare Shells & White Cheddar Pasta Roni according to package directions.
- Stir tomatoes, corn, peas and olives, if desired, into cooked pasta mixture.
- Stir in basil. Garnish with red pepper flakes, if desired.
Tips and Variations
- For chilled salad, stir 3 tablespoons prepared vinaigrette dressing into cooked pasta mixture. Transfer to bowl; cover and refrigerate until chilled. Stir in vegetables, olives, if desired, and basil just before serving.
- Calories 260, Calories from Fat 90, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 7g, Protein 8g