Rosemary Chicken Linguine Skillet
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1-2/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) PASTA RONI® Linguine with Chicken & Broccoli
- 1-1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 3/4 cup green onion tops, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon margarine over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add 1 2/3 cups water, 1/4 cup milk and 1 tablespoon margarine to skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Slowly stir in pasta, seasonings, carrots and rosemary; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered, 9 to 10 minutes, or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in green onions. Remove skillet from heat. (Sauce will be thin.) Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.