Super Bowl Ole'
Recipe Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef (80% lean)
- 6.8-ounce package RICE-A-RONI® Beef Flavor
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4-ounce can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 medium ripe avocado, sliced
- In large skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Set aside.
- In same skillet, prepare Rice-A-Roni Mix as package directs, adding onion and garlic with water. Bring mixture to a boil. Cover; reduce heat. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in reserved ground beef, chiles and cilantro; heat through. Top with tomato and avocado in circular pattern.
- Calories 0, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg, Vitamin E mg, Folic Acid mcg