Spring Vegetables with Beef
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound boneless steak or pork, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchstick pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (4.9-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Chicken & Broccoli
- In large skillet, sauté steak in 1 tablespoon margarine for 3 minutes. Add zucchini, squash, carrot and garlic; sauté 3 more minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, prepare RICE-A-RONI as package directs. Add meat mixture when adding Special Seasonings.