Cheesy Parmesan Beef
Recipe Yield: 2 1/2 cups prepared
- 1 package PASTA RONI® Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves (optional)
- In large skillet, brown 1 lb. ground beef or turkey until fully cooked; drain.
- Add 1 1/3 cups water, 2/3 cup milk and 2 Tbsp. margarine; bring to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Separate pasta with fork, if needed. Return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 4-5 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.
Tips and Variations
- Stir in 1 cup cherry tomato halves before stand time.