Mediterranean Chicken Skillet
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (5.9-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Chicken & Garlic Flavor
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In large skillet over medium heat, saute rice-vermicelli mix as package directs.
- Slowly stir in chicken broth, seasonings and oregano. Add chicken and stir; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes. Cut zucchini lengthwise in half; cut crosswise into slices.
- Stir zucchini into rice mixture; return to a simmer. Cover; simmer 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in tomatoes and lemon juice. Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.