Pasta & Chicken With Green Vegetable Trio
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (5.1 oz.) Pasta Roni® Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup cut green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 3/4 cup sliced zucchini (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins cut into 2-1/2-inch strips
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Prepare Parmesan Cheese Pasta Roni according to package directions, stirring in broccoli, green beans and zucchini with pasta and Special Seasonings.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Lightly season chicken strips with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir chicken into cooked pasta and vegetable mixture.
Tips and Variations
- Substitute 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts, 1 cup frozen cut green beans and 3/4 cup frozen crinkle cut zucchini for the fresh.
- Calories 290, Calories from Fat 110, Total Fat 12g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 5g, Protein 19g