Chicken and Green Bean Skillet
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 3/4 cup canned French fried onions
- In large skillet, melt 1 Tbsp. margarine over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Stir in 1¼ cups water, ½ cup milk and 2 Tbsp. margarine. Bring to a boil. Stir in pasta, seasonings and green beans. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Gently boil uncovered 5 to 6 minutes, or until pasta is slightly firm, stirring frequently.
- Remove skillet from heat. (Sauce will be thin.) Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken. Sprinkle with onions.