Italian Meatballs and Pasta Parmesan
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon oil or margarine
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (14-1/2 -ounce) can Italian-styled diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, optional
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic salt in medium bowl. Shape meat mixture into 20 (1-1/2-inch) meatballs.
- Cook meatballs with oil in large skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until meatballs are browned on all sides, turning occasionally. Drain fat. Return meatballs to skillet.
- Add 3/4 cup water, milk and tomatoes to same skillet: bring to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings packet. Return to a boil, Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender and meatballs are no longer p