Easy Tuna Pasta Skillet
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 2-1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) PASTA RONI® Shells & White Cheddar
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) albacore tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- In large skillet, bring water and margarine to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta. Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in vegetables. Return to a boil; boil 3 to 4 minutes or until most of water is absorbed, stirring frequently.
- Stir in milk, seasonings, tuna and Italian seasoning. Continue boiling 1 to 2 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently. Remove skillet from heat. (Sauce will be thin.) Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.