Turkey El Paso
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 4.7 ounce package PASTA RONI® Chicken
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 7-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2-1/4-ounce can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa or picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- In 3-qt. saucepan, combine 1-1/2 cups hot water, milk, margarine, pasta and contents of seasoning packet. Bring just to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Boil uncovered, stirring frequently, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add turkey, corn, olives and salsa. Continue to boil, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until pasta is desired tenderness.
- Pasta will be saucy, but will thicken upon standing. Stir in sour cream before serving, if desired.
- Calories 350, Calories from Fat 117, Total Fat 13g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 975mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 28g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg, Vitamin E mg, Folic Acid mcg