Thai Chicken & Noodles
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces chicken tenders or chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil or margarine
- 1 (4.6 ounce) package PASTA RONI® Garlic & Olive Oil Vermicelli
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 red and/or yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips, chopped cilantro, chopped peanuts and lime wedges, optional
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice, cornstarch and red pepper flakes. Add chicken, toss to coat.
- Cook and stir chicken mixture and garlic with oil in large skillet on medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add 1-3/4 cups water to same skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta, Special Seasoning packet, snow peas and bell pepper. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally
- Stir chicken mixture back into skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with cilantro, peanuts and lime wedges, if desired.