Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled, de-veined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (4.6-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Garlic & Olive Oil with Vermicelli
- 3/4 cup frozen or canned peas, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In large saucepan over medium heat, melt margarine. Add shrimp, garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper; saute 2 minutes. Remove from saucepan; set aside.
- In same saucepan, bring 1-3/4 cups water to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings; reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered, 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in shrimp mixture and peas; boil 3 to 4 minutes more or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with cheese.