Penne with White Cheddar, Broccoli and Corn Casserole
Recipe Yield: 8 Servings (About 7-1/2 cups prepared)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbs. margarine
- 1 box 5.5 oz. Pasta Roni White Cheddar & Broccoli Flavor
- 1 cup broccoli Florets, 1/2"
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup ham, diced 3/8"
- 1/4 cup onions, diced 3/8"
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- In a medium sauce pan, bring 1-1/2 cups water, 3/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons of margarine, Special Seasonings and pasta to a boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Gently boil uncovered 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Do not overcook. Add broccoli florets, corn kernels, ham, onions and 1/2 cup milk and place in casserole dish. Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375 ºF until golden brown, about 15 minutes.