Parmesan Chicken Skillet
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen or canned peas, drained
- 1 package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Toss chicken with Italian seasoning. Sauté chicken with margarine in large skillet on high heat 5 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Add 1-1/4 cups water, milk and peas. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in pasta, Special Seasoning and tomato. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.