Mediterranean Shrimp and Pasta
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (4.8-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/2 pitted ripe olives or Kalamata olives, halved
- 2 cups packed fresh torn or baby spinach leaves
- Cook and stir shrimp, oregano and garlic with margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from skillet; set aside
- Add 1-1/3 cups water and milk to same skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and Special Seasonings packet. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir cooked shrimp back into skillet with roasted red peppers, olives and spinach; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and spinach is wilted.