Grilled Chicken Primavera
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- (5.1-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese
- 3 grilled or broiled boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup chopped tomato (about 1 medium tomato)
- 1/4 cup honey Dijon flavored barbecue sauce
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a 3-quart microwaveable glass casserole, combine 1-1/3 cups water, 2/3 cup milk and 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes or until boiling.
- Stir in pasta, contents of seasoning packet, chicken, peas and carrots, tomato and barbecue sauce. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes (separating pasta with a fork, if needed).
- Sauce will be very thin, but will thicken upon standing. Let stand 3 minutes or until desired consistency. Stir before serving. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Calories 300, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 825mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 26g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg, Vitamin E mg, Folic Acid mcg