Gobble It Up Cheesy Turkey with Parmesan Pita Chips
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 3/4 pound ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 (6.5-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Broccoli Au Gratin
- 2-1/2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Crispy Parmesan Pita Chips
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground turkey until no longer pink. Remove from skillet; drain. Set aside.
- In same skillet over medium heat, saute rice-pasta mix with margarine until pasta is light golden brown.
- Slowly stir in 2-1/4 cups water and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables and turkey. Cover; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes before serving. Serve with Crispy Parmesan Pita Chips or bagel chips.