Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well-drained
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large saucepan, combine 1-1/4 cups water, milk, margarine, pasta, Special Seasonings, spinach, pepperoni and onion. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low.
- Gently boil uncovered, 6 to 7 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken. Stir in cheese before serving.