Curried Chicken Salad
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 6.9-ounce package RICE-A-RONI® Lower Sodium Chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half or 2 boneless thighs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Prepare Rice-A-Roni Mix as package directs substituting oil for margarine and stirring in chicken and curry powder during last 10 minutes of cooking. Cool 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine prepared Rice-A-Roni, grapes, yogurt and onions. Chill 4 hours or overnight. Stir before serving.
- Calories 300, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 500mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 17g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg