Asian Style - Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (6.8 ounces) RICE-A-RONI Beef Flavor®
- 2 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips and stir-fried*
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or stir-fry sauce
- In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Slowly stir in 2 1/2 cups water and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 12 minutes. Stir in broccoli, bell pepper,
Tips and Variations
- 3 cups frozen Asian vegetable blend for broccoli, bell pepper and onion.