Tuna Noodle with Salmon
Recipe Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) PASTA RONI® Shells and White Cheddar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 cup frozen peas or cut green beans
- 1 cup baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) salmon, drained and broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips (about 3 cups chips)
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil: 2 cups water, 2 tablespoons margarine. Reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta. Boil uncovered 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add green beans and carrots. Return to a boil. Boil 2 to 4 additional minutes or until most of the water is absorbed.
- Stir in 2/3 cup milk, Special Seasonings, salmon, green onions and pepper. Return to a boil.