Stroganoff with Prepared Meatballs
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat.
- 12 to 14 ounces prepared fully cooked meatballs, heated (about 16)*
- 1-1/2 cups mushroom slices
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine pasta and Special Seasonings, 1 1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup milk, 3 tablespoons margarine, heated meatballs, mushrooms, green beans, onion, pepper and nutmeg; stir.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Gently boil, uncovered 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is slightly firm, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken. Stir in sour cream and sprinkle with parsley, if desired.