Savory Chicken & Pasta
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 large bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 pounds) trimmed of excess fat
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil or margarine
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 1 (4.8-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika, thyme and pepper.
- Cook chicken and garlic with oil in large skillet over medium heat 8 to 9 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain fat. Return chicken to skillet.
- Add 1-1/3 cups water, milk and broccoli to same skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in pasta and Special Seasonings packet. Return to a boil. Reduce to medium. Gently boil uncovered 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.