Pesto Fettuccine with Cooked Chicken
Recipe Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomato halves
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- In a medium saucepan, combine pasta and Special Seasonings, 1 1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup milk, 3 tablespoons margarine and chicken; stir.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Gently boil, uncovered 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is slightly firm, stirring frequently.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken. Stir in tomatoes, pepper strips and pesto.