Kid’s Favorite - Cooked Ham
Recipe Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) PASTA RONI® Shells and White Cheddar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomato halves
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil: 2 cups water, 2 tablespoons margarine. Reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta. Boil uncovered 12 to 14 minutes, stirring frequently, or until most of the water is absorbed.
- Stir in 2/3 cup milk, Special Seasonings, ham, peas and mustard. Return to a boil. Boil 1 to 2 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken. Gently stir in tomatoes.