Italian Peasant Salad
Recipe Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 box RICE-A-RONI® Chicken & Garlic or Chicken Flavor
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (16-ounce) can cannellini beans, great northern beans or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- Prepare RICE-A-RONI as package directs, substituting oil for margarine. Cool 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine prepared RICE-A-RONI, beans, chicken, tomatoes, peas, Italian dressing and basil. Cover; chill at least 1 hour.