Curried Chicken and Fettuccine
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat, divided
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or sliced green onions
- Sprinkle chicken with curry powder and cayenne pepper. Cook chicken with 1 tablespoon margarine in large skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Cook and stir carrots with remaining tablespoons margarine in same skillet 2 minutes.
- Add 1-1/4 cups water, milk, pasta. Special Seasonings packet and raisins. Stir and bring to a boil. Place chicken over pasta. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is tender and chicken is no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro.