Basque-Style Chicken & Pasta
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs or pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or marjoram
- 2 tablespoons margarine or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup (1-1/2 ounces) diced salami or pepperoni
- 1/3 cup pimento-stuffed olives, halved
- Toss chicken with thyme. In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine. Add chicken and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Add 1-1/3 cups water and milk; bring to a boil. Slowly stir in pasta, Special Seasonings, salami and olives; reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.