Vegetable Beef Supper Skillet - Deli Roast Beef
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (6.8 ounces) RICE-A-RONI Beef Flavor®
- 2 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup mushroom slices
- 1 cup carrot slices
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 8 ounces deli roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Slowly stir in 2 1/2 cups water and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat. Simmer 12 minutes. Stir in broccoli, mushrooms, carrots,
Tips and Variations
- Substitute 3 cups frozen broccoli vegetable blend for the broccoli, mushrooms and carrots.