Turkey Veggie Rice Soup with Dumplings
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 box RICE-A-RONI® Chicken Flavor
- 3 cans chicken broth (14 oz.)
- 2 cups leftover turkey
- 1 pound bag frozen mixed veggies
- 4 cups water
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Combine margarine and vermicelli rice mixture, saute til golden.
- Immediately add remaining ingredients (except biscuits) and quickly bring to a boil over high heat for 8 minutes.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and arrange over boiling soup top; sprinkle with dill; cover and continue to boil for 10 minutes until "dumplings" are cooked through.