Recipe Yield: 6 Servings
- (6.5-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Broccoli Au Gratin
- 2-1/2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large skillet, saute rice-pasta mix in margarine until pasta is lightly browned.
- Stir in 2-1/4 cups hot water, contents of seasoning packet, turkey, artichoke hearts, onion, olives and seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Cover; reduce heat. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Sauce will be thin, but will thicken upon standing. Top with cheese; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Calories 330, Calories from Fat 135, Total Fat 15g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 600mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 22g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg, Vitamin E mg, Folic Acid mcg