Turkey Pilaf - Cooked Chicken
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (7.2 ounces) RICE-A-RONI® Rice Pilaf
- 2 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- In a large skillet, combine rice-pasta mix, 2 tablespoons of margarine, onion and almonds. Saute´ over medium heat until pasta is golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Slowly stir in 2 cups water and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat. Simmer 12 minutes. Stir in celery and cranberries. Return