Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 cup zucchini slices, halved
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In medium saucepan, combine 1-1/3 cups water, milk and margarine. Bring just to a boil.
- Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add turkey, zucchini and cheese. Boil 2 or 3 minutes more or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.