Tuna Pilaf Salad
Recipe Yield: 6 Servings
- package (7.2 ounces) RICE-A-RONI® Rice Pilaf
- 10-ounce package frozen cut green beans
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced, slices halved
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 6-1/2-ounce cans white tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1 large tomato, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Prepare Rice-A-Roni Mix as package directs, reducing hot water to 1-3/4 cups.
- Cook rice 10 minutes; add green beans and onion.
- Continue cooking 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in salad dressing.
- Top rice with tuna, olives, tomato and parsley. Serve salad warm or chilled with additional dressing, if desired.
- Calories 330, Calories from Fat 126, Total Fat 14g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 1100mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g, Protein 20g, Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg