Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 can (20 oz.) Pineapple Tidbits or Pineapple Chunks
- 1 package (7.2 oz.) RICE-A-RONI® Rice Pilaf
- 12 oz. shredded chicken
- 1 package (6 oz.) Spinach
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- Drain pineapple tidbits; reserve juice.
- Prepare rice-pilaf mixture, according to package directions, using reserved pineapple juice from the can add water to make 2-1/2 cups. Cool to room temperature.
- Divide among 4 bowls spinach, chicken, rice, pineapple and carrots. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and serve.