Recipe Yield: 6 Servings
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (80% lean)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6.7 package RICE-A-RONI® Lower Sodium Beef
- 1 cup taco sauce
- individual crisp tortilla shells or tortilla chips with less salt
- 3 leaves iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 ounce pitted ripe olive slices
- In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain. Remove meat mixture from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, prepare Rice-A-Roni Mix as package directs.
- Add reserved beef mixture and taco sauce; continue cooking over low heat 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Place lettuce in bottom of tortilla shells or over tortilla chips. Divide Rice-A-Roni mixture evenly among shells. Top with avocado, cheese, tomato and olives
- Serve with additional taco sauce, if desired.
- Vitamin A IU, Vitamin C mg, Calcium mg, Iron mg, Vitamin E mg, Folic Acid mcg