Steak Diane Fettuccine
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin, or top round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups 1-inch asparagus pieces, or very thin green beans
- 1 (4.7-ounce) package PASTA RONI® Fettuccine Alfredo
- Toss beef with mustard, garlic, and thyme in medium bowl.
- Cook and stir beef mixture and mushrooms with margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes, or until beef is browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add 1-1/4 cups water, milk, asparagus, pasta and Special Seasonings packet to same skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir beef mixture back into skillet; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until heated through.