Spanish Pork Chops
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 pork chops (about 1 pound)
- 1 (6.8-ounce) package RICE-A-RONI® Spanish Rice
- 2 tablespoons margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can tomatoes, undrained, chopped
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown pork chops 3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- In same skillet, saute rice-vermicelli in margarine until vermicelli is golden brown.
- Stir in water, tomatoes, and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil over high heat. Cover; reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add pork chops. Cover; simmer 8 to 10 more minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed and pork chops are done.