Spaghetti Supper - Italian Sausage
Recipe Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 package (4.6 ounces) PASTA RONI® Garlic and Olive Oil Vermicelli
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons of margarine, butter or spread with no trans fat
- 3/4 pound Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 1 cup mushroom slices
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup pasta sauce
- Shredded Parmesan cheese or Italian cheese blend
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil: 1 3/4 cups water and 2 tablespoons margarine. Reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Boil uncovered 2 minutes. Stir in
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes to thicken. Serve with cheese.